Saturday, November 22, 2008

Only 15 minutes...

It is almost midnight, and I had to throw a post out so I wouldn't fail in Nablopmo. I had a night out tonight with some friends, most of who I haven't seen in awhile. We had a nice dinner and then walked around Hillcrest ending up at a cafe for drinks and dessert. It was a nice night, especially getting some support for some parenting "issues" I've been having. I really thank Chris for supporting me going out for the 2nd night in a row, I really needed it. And the best part of spending a night away is driving home, knowing my family will be there waiting for me (even if they are sleeping). I always feel a strong force pulling me home after being out, but it is a good force, not a bad one.

1 comment:

Luci said...

Aw man! We were out tonight in the exact same area! Too bad we missed you! But I'm glad you got some much-needed mom away time!