Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview with Athena, age 4 3/4

1. What is something mom always says to you?
That she likes me.

2. What makes mom happy?
When she doesn't have to clean up our rooms.

3. What makes mom sad?
When we don't do the right things.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she tells me something funny.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I just really don't know.

6. How old is your mom?
I forget. Can you just tell me? uh, 32?

7. How tall is your mom?
Pretty tall.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Um, go on the computer. (OK, i'm embarrased now)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Um, do something by herself that she always wants to do when we are around.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Helping.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Doing something that's really hard for her.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Stay home and play with us.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Is it the green stuff?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she helps us so much and she does something that we really like. Like if she gives us a treat or something.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Snow White.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Do something without my brother. Do something that is not really allowed for Rowan to do, but my dad can do it too, but he has to stay with Rowan.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because now I'm wearing jeans and she always does too.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Because are faces aren't the same kind of.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I'm always her kid.

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
That he is kind of funny.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the park.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

That is cute. I love 20 & 22.

Cindy DG said...

TOO cute!! :)

Cindy
http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

marlene said...

What's up, momma. Have you seen this?
http://vegandad.blogspot.com/

That would be really funny if it were the secret life if Chris. <3

veganmomma said...

Mar,
yes, I've seen it. He has a pretty popular blog. It is definitely not Chris unless he has a wife and 3 boys up in Canada and is working as a Prof., that he has been keeping secret from me.